5 Step Guide to a Perfect Interview
21 Nov 2018
We're well into #workinpublishing week now. The Inspired Team have come together to put their thoughts forward on how to have the perfect interview:
- Greeting: a firm handshake and make good eye contact.
- Be positive and take your time. Speak slowly, clearly and don’t ramble. Be relevant and focussed providing specific examples.
- Listen to the question and ensure your answers are upbeat and focussed on how you can add value to their organisation.
- Prepare at least three questions that you can ask at the end of the interview, use these questions to demonstrate your interest in the role, the company and its products. This is also an opportunity to learn more about the company and clear up any queries you may have.
- Thank them for their time and follow up to let them know you are still interested in the job.