Inspired Selection Webinar - "Innovation Through Collaboration: Building Partnerships for a Smarter Future"
Find out more & sign up here for free to our next webinar taking place on Thursday 12th November 2020 at 16.00 UK time where we will discuss:
“Innovation Through Collaboration: Building Partnerships for a Smarter Future”.
We are excited to announce another event in our series of inspirational publishing webinars engaging with industry experts!
In this webinar we discuss how, through collaboration and building partnerships, the industry is innovating and paving its way for a smarter future. We are delighted to have on the panel of experts:
- Eela Devani, Strategy & Digital Director at Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA)
- Kerry Houchen, Partnerships Director, Coursera for Campus EMEA
- Phill Jones, Co-Founder, Digital and Technology at MoreBrains Consulting
With a focus on innovation through collaboration, we will touch upon the following:
- Creating a culture of creativity
- Partnerships enabling innovation
- Collaborating remotely
The interactive webinar will last c. 40 minutes and take place via Zoom. It will be a panel Q&A format with the chance for attendees to engage with the speakers and ask their own questions at the end.
Sign up here for free to this webinar taking place on Thursday 12th November 2020 at 16.00 UK time.