Inspired Temps is a bespoke service aimed at uniting our clients and temporary or freelance publishing professionals.
What can we do for you?
- Quick, flexible and convenient service
- Immediate/short/long-term solutions
- Competitive rates
- Tailored approach, understanding your business needs
- Experienced candidates, qualified by our team of trained consultants
- Cover for maternity contracts, project or administrative work, holiday and sick leave
At Inspired Temps we invest time into our clients and candidates, ensuring the right fit for both. Our clients can conduct business as usual, knowing that our temporary or freelance workers will have an immediate impact.
This specialist service is offered across the various disciplines, at all levels, in the main sectors of publishing:
- Academic - university presses, academic book and journal publishers, publishers of digital archives and courseware, learned and scientific societies and institutions, Open Science and Open Research publishers, library suppliers and distributors, medcomms and scientific communications departments with a range of organisations.
- Professional - membership bodies, B2B publishers, Charities, NGOs, publishing services, distributors, digital agencies, pr agencies, marketing agencies, financial institutions, legal institutions, professional services
- Educational - Schools publishers, higher educational publishers, edtech companies,
- Trade - Adults fiction and non-fiction, children's publishing, consumer publishing
Whether you're looking to fill a maternity contract or hire administrative help between projects, our proven team of experienced consultants will draw upon their comprehensive knowledge of the temporary recruitment process to fulfil your business requirements. By maintaining a vast network of high-calibre candidates and attending industry events, we stay abreast of the latest developments within publishing and proactively tailor our solutions to help your business succeed.
- Find immediate work, temporary projects and short-term contracts
- Help you build relationships and make contacts within the industry by joining our network of temporary professionals
- Provide a professional service understanding your skills, experience and role requirements
- Provide support, guidance and advice throughout the recruitment process as well as keeping in touch as you settle into your new role
We are well-positioned to source candidates at short-notice to cover temporary or freelance contract work across the UK. We frequently recruit across London and the South East but also have successfully placed temps across the UK including Scotland, Wales and South West.
Join our network!
For more information about the Inspired Temps service offering freelance and temporary solutions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 668 6731. You can also view all our open positions by visiting the Jobs page.
Keep abreast of related news and events by visiting our Blog, where you can find insight into the latest goings-on in the industry, as well as interesting information about careers and jobs in publishing.
We realised very last minute that we needed someone to help us prepare some data for an upcoming launch. Suzy and her team were brilliant - quickly getting to grips with our requirements and finding us a great temp with very little notice; Friday afternoon to start Monday morning! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future to find suitable candidates to fill a permanent role or for short-term staffing needs.