The Benefits of Temporary Recruitment through Inspired Temps
For both employers and jobseekers alike the benefits of temporary recruitment are in abundance – first and foremost, it offers great flexibility. But it goes beyond that, and so here we outline just some of the many benefits to the Inspired temporary recruitment service which mirrors our permanent / interim offering:
- Without further ado: with temp talent at our fingertips through the Inspired service we ensure that a temporary worker will be available either for an immediate start or within a few days, meaning that there’s no waiting around for lengthy notice periods to be fulfilled.
- Fast and efficient scale-up solution: if you’re looking for an extra pair of hands to meet a deadline, cover a spike in demand, complete a project, or fill-in for annual leave or sick leave then temporary recruitment is the ideal way to quickly add skilled resource to the team and get the job done!
- Reduce the strain: having a temp to cover the workload whilst a permanent employee is hired will alleviate the pressure on the rest of the team and ensure that the workload is covered in the interim to enable the new permanent starter to hit the ground running!
- Fill the skills-gap & innovate: taking on a temp can be the perfect way to bring in those skills that might be lacking currently, and through the help of the temp you can upskill the team, whilst also hear of new ideas and learn different ways of working from an outsider’s perspective if you are looking to innovate.
- A working “interview”: you wouldn’t buy a car without taking it for a test-drive, would you? A temp opportunity can be an excellent way to explore the role and company without having to commit to the long term, and vice versa, a company can find out whether someone is right for a specific job, or if they might be a fit for another role in the business.
- Lighten the load: an Inspired temp is a managed service where we look after payroll, as well as sort out holiday pay, pension, taxes, thus allowing you to control your costs without increasing the perm headcount, and enabling you to concentrate on your day-to-day job!
If you are a temp / freelance candidate looking to learn about temporary work have a listen to our podcast episode here discussing temp opportunities and sharing top tips for interviews.
Did you like this article? Want to read more like this? Why not sign up to the Library Updates on your account?Sign up