Marketing Executive (Temporary)
We have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing whizz to join a highly successful and innovative Educational Publishing company as their temporary Marketing Executive, for around 3 months. This is a hands-on and varied role that will give you the chance to learn new skills, and develop your career within a fast growing subscription Education business.
As the temporary Marketing Executive you'll be working in a small, friendly team where you will have a focus on nurturing and retaining the company's existing customer base. Responsibilities will include:
- Marketing automation
- Use data to identify groups of customers with specific characteristics to tailor retention activity
- Managing event collaterals (sign-up pages, follow-up emails, etc.)
- A/B test emails
- Use Typeform or other tools to gather feedback from users
- Liaise with content team to highlight latest improvements, news and additions
- Ensure all relevant data is coming through properly and take action if not
- Upselling to existing customers
- Liaise with marketing agency
- Engagement/usage campaigns
- Use data and current events to come up with retention and upselling strategies
- Monitoring and reporting success of campaigns
- Oversee production of monthly data information for board pack for renewals and retention
The temporary Marketing Executive will have solid digital marketing and communication skills, including exceptional written and verbal English language skills and experience in copywriting across media such as blogs and newsletters. An understanding of SEO and google analytics as well as a familiarity of using a CRM would be highly valuable. You will be a team-player with a collaborative and proactive approach, as well as hold a genuine interest in Education.
To find out more about the chance to join this fantastic Education company, get in touch ASAP.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.