Membership and Grants Manager
We have an incredible opportunity for a strategic and passionate Membership & Grants expert to join a fantastic scientific society publisher on an initial 4-6 months FTC in a Manager role. Our client is London based, but happy for this to be a remote working position for the duration of the contract.
The Membership & Grants Manager will have a crucial role in driving forward membership growth and grant uptake, and promoting the society to potential new members while ensuring existing members keep receiving attention and high quality services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering the highest possible quality of membership services to the society's existing members
- Managing membership renewals
- Dealing with queries from members
- Create and implement a strategic membership recruitment and retention plan, together with a strategy for lapsed members
- Communicating member benefits (annual conference and events) to existing and potential members with a view to increase membership levels.
- Putting together reports and stats on membership, and reporting regularly to the society's council
We are looking for candidates with strong knowledge of memberships within a society or scientific publishing sector, and ideally with experience in grants administration and awards. They will need to be very strategic and proactive, and able to come into the role and set up an action plan right away.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of the society's membership base and consolidate your experience!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.