Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading educational publishing company as a Digital Marketing Manager on an initial 6 month fixed-term parental leave contract. This role sits within our client's ELT marketing team, and will be based remotely during Covid-19, with the possibility for remote / flexible working thereafter between home and office (located in Hampshire). As Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage the development, growth and improvement of digital content and marketing solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) through a range of channels and platforms.
Key responsibilities will include (amongst other tasks) to:
- Manage ELT social media channels, and mailouts
- Build a bank of digital marketing content for use across multiple channels
- Ensure regional and event websites are up-to-date, accurate and SEO optimised
- Compile and communicate performance metrics
- Conduct regular competitor audits
- Support the ELT marketing team and global team with wider initiatives e.g. events preparation.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have solid experience working in a digital marketing role, with proven success managing social media and blog channels and high level expertise optimising websites for marketing purposes. A familiarity of Sprout Social (or a similar social media management tool) is essential. With an understanding of SEO and Google Analytics, you will have excellent prioritisation, organisational and project management skills, as well as be a collaborative, team player.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to join a global leader in ELT educational publishing.
Closing date for applications: 16th April 2021
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.