Library Training & Engagement Specialist
A brilliant opportunity has just come up to join the Library Sales Team of a world-leading academic publisher! Our client is looking for a Library Training & Engagement Specialist to support EMEA library customers in their use of digital products by designing and delivering engaging training sessions for both virtual and in-person events.
- Creating and delivering training sessions across a suite of digital library products for external customers, including librarians, researchers, faculty, and non-academic research institutions
- Planning engaging public training events and evaluating existing training initiatives, including distributing quarterly reports to the senior management team
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing teams in the allocated territories to help maximise customer engagement with the library products
- Managing the Training Resource Centre by creating new materials and promotional campaigns
- Cultivating a good knowledge and understanding of library products and of the bigger library market, to be able to consult and advise external customers
We are looking for a great story-teller, who is confident in their presentation skills and has solid experience in designing and delivering customer-facing training experiences. They will be able to create engaging and eye-catching content, and designing bespoke training content by listening to the needs of their library customers. This role will work regularly with online facilitation tools, and experience of Zoom or similar technologies will be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an independent award-winning global publisher, and make a real difference in helping library clients use new technologies!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.