Senior Video Producer
A leading EdTech company based in central London has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Video Producer to oversee the planning, filming and delivery of their educational video content. The role offers flexible / hybrid working, along with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
As well as overseeing the planning, filming and delivery of high-quality short-form educational video content, the Senior Video Producer will take ownership of the production budget and be responsible for planning, and have oversight of all production activity including pre-, during and post-production. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Education Content Director and the commissioning team, map out the annual a/v production programme, identifying key opportunities and risks
- Line-manage one or more Producers, supporting them to successfully deliver their allocated projects
- Manage the production budget, working creatively to mitigate any potential overspends
- Set up and kick off production projects, including project budget and schedules
- Oversee resourcing that is largely freelance-based, overseeing the sourcing, contracting and briefing of skilled, suitable cast, crew and post-production
- Oversee venue and kit sourcing and management
- Attend on set, with a particular focus on technical set up and trouble-shooting
- Oversee the post-production process, ensuring appropriate QA is in place throughout
- Run project evaluations that support the team to continue to learn and iterate
The ideal Senior Video Producer will have proven production management experience (pre, during and post), ideally within education or a related relevant sector. They will be confident managing others, and adept at sourcing, contracting and briefing freelancers, and ideally have an existing freelancer network. An understanding of the technical aspects of production (cameras, sound, lighting etc.) will be important to be able to clearly brief freelance collaborators, as well as an awareness of on-set health and safety protocols. Outstanding organisational skills, with the ability to spot risks early and act swiftly to mitigate them.
To find out more about this exciting new role, get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.