Our client is a highly successful B2B media business with leading magazines, conferences and award ceremonies as well as highly regarded and attended virtual events.
They are now looking to hire a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the marketing for their Public Sector, Sector.
This role will is quite broad as you will be looking after a few products including one of their flagship prestigious magazines and annual awards ceremonies. The marketing manager will develop and deliver an annual plan of set agreed marketing strategies and tactics across the Public Sector portfolio, specific to virtual events, live events, conferences, publishing/digital products, awards and brand building.
This role would suit someone who is looking to take a step up or move into a role where you will have a lot more autonomy and responsibility for your own portfolio of products. We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Campaign management
- Managing budgets
- Subscription marketing - both digital and print
- Data analysis and reporting
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Some branding and examples of created branded marketing collateral
- Strong stakeholder and supplier management
- Proven track record of delivering growth through marketing within B2B markets.
- Excellent understanding of all marketing channels coupled with current understanding of digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Experience in successful social media and digital marketing.
- Strong copy writing skills with the ability to write benefit led marketing copy.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proven experience of developing strong internal working relationships across departments.
- Enthusiastic and have a can do attitude, with the initiative and ambition and commitment to succeed.
- Articulate and with strong communication skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to multi-task.
- Confidence to deal with and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- Target driven and able to seek out new opportunities.
Our client is looking to move quite quickly on this role so early applications will be prioritised.
They will pay a good salary of up to £38,000 per annum.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.