Journal Production Coordinator
We are working on a new brilliant Journal Production Coordinator role which can be fully home-based! Our client is a leading academic publisher of Humanities and Social Sciences journals, and they are looking to appoint a Production Coordinator to oversee the production and publication processes for some of their amazing journals.
- Assisting the team with production process for journal articles
- Liaising with the supplier team to ensure key objectives and deadlines are met
- Investigating rights and authorship issues, and responding to queries
- Coordinating copyflow and liaising with stakeholders to obtain copy within agreed schedules
- Providing ad hoc administrative support to the team
We are looking for:
- Some knowledge of or interest in journals publishing!
- Strong coordination and organisational skills
- Ability to work with third party suppliers and remote teams
This is a great chance to learn more about how academic journals are published, and work for an award winning publishing company!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.