Corporate Communications Executive
We are excited to be working with a leading international academic publisher as they recruit for their newly established communications team. Joining them as their new Corporate Communications Executive, you will get a chance to work on integrated communications campaigns on a global scale.
This client offers full remote work, and a fantastic list of benefits!
- Supporting the Communications team with the development and roll out of corporate campaigns and activities
- Writing news releases and articles, blogs, white papers and additional content as part of the communications strategy
- Conducting trend and market research to identify audience engagement and ares of interest
- Assisting with press management, handling requests form journalists and the media and liaising with relevant colleagues to decide the best course of action
- Working on PR data, looking at industry surveys and other data collection tools
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced press office and with some experience handling PR and communications either from working for an agency or a professional organisation. You will need to understand and engage with the UK media landscape, and have strong writing skills to create engaging media statements and comms pieces.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.