A highly prestigious, global Education organisation is looking to appoint a Marketing Analyst where you will look to provide insight and recommendations through the analysis of marketing data. The company offer hybrid working (1 day per week in the London office) and an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
The Marketing Analyst will play a pivotal role, reporting to the Marketing Director, and have a varied remit, where responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- support marketing needs by analysing web traffic
- use Tableau to produce reports relating to marketing outcomes
- create holistic dashboards for international markets by pulling data from different sources
- collaborate with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting
- drive core insights from the data that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
- manage the operational planning, execution, evaluation, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- undertake customer segmentation, profitability and trend analysis to help understand customer wants and needs
- work closely with the product, marketing and content teams to optimise customer personas, journeys and content strategy
- develop and maintain marketing automation workflows
- sales funnel optimisation, including Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
The successful Marketing Analyst will have solid experience working with Google Analytics and ideally have experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research, as well as expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau. Expertise in SEM and SEO strategies will also be valuable. CRM analysis and reporting expertise gained from working within a commercial environment, as well as excellent communication skills are also important. The role offers the chance to join a prestigious international organisation and develop a long lasting career, as well as an excellent salary and benefits package.
Closing date: 30th March 2023
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.